AO Operation and Control Parameters
This menu allows management of specified operational parameters and defaults for AO functions.
Allows you to set the locations of source files in which source will be created when required.
Allows you to set the default logical page sizes for physical files/tables and logical files/indices.
Allows you to set the default switches for Adsero Optima.
Allows you to set the default Cross Check parameters.
- F3 = Exit - Saves any changes, ends the current task and returns to the previous menu or display.
- F4 = Prompt - Provides assistance in entering or selecting a command or object.
- F9 = Retrieve - Displays the last command entered on the command line and any parameters included. Pressing this key once shows the last command executed. Pressing this key again shows the previous command executed and so on.
- F12 = Cancel - Cancels any changes made and returns to the previous menu or display.
- NOTE: - F12 is active for all screens, even when not displayed.